Trinity Evangelical Church is dedicated as part of Christ’s Church in making disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
As part of the Church, we delight in:
- Following Christ in every aspect of life and taking the Gospel to all
- Caring for those suffering for Christ and the weak, poor, hungry, and lost
- Reverent, thoughtful, joyful, orderly, and orthodox corporate worship as regulated by Scripture (Call to Worship, Confession of Sin, Consecration to the Lord, Communion with Christ, and Commissioning for the week ahead)
- Expository and applicable preaching of both Old and New Testaments as one continuous history applicable to us today
- Recognizing the importance of God’s covenanting through both individuals and households and its importance in godly living
- Recognizing the Lord’s Supper when assembling each week
- Elders shepherding the flock through close relationships in guiding the heads of households in leading their families in the nurture and admonition of the Lord
- Singing Psalms and reverent hymns of the Faith
- Seeking God’s mercies through participating in His Service rather than entertaining ourselves
- Striving to encourage and fellowship with one another as the Body of Christ
- Family integrated worship
- An optimistic eschatology
Trinity Evangelical Church is a member of the Communion of Reformed Evangelical Churches (CREC).